Smoothies have now become part of our healthy lifestyle. A few pieces of fresh or frozen fruit, a cup or two of water, some ice and a serving of yogurt, and you have a drink that is not only healthy but also delicious. Athletes usually add protein powder mixes to their smoothie to make it more nutritious. Those who would like to take their fitness level of a level include half a head of lettuce and some carrots to make green smoothies that they can take for breakfast or as a mid-afternoon snack.
The question of where to prepare these healthy drinks dominated the discussion forums on the subject. Some argue that a blender is the place where smoothies should be prepared. After all, they were made for the purpose. Others, meanwhile, report that a powerful blender is a better alternative. We are more inclined to agree with blender fans.
Here are the five main reasons why you should prepare your smoothies in a blender and not just in other blenders:
1. Blenders are built for smoothies. Its greater power capacity makes it better than most to grind fruit and pulverize it to the right consistency. Because of the narrow shape of its glass mixing chamber, the ice moves on the blades so that they are finely ground and finer, which the more regular mixers can not do perfectly.
2. What comes out of the blenders are liquid and easy to throw drinks without solid particles that are a common feature of smoothies made in blenders. This is because smoothie producers are infinitely more powerful than blenders.
3. The spouts below the jug make the smoothies flow easily from the manufacturer without the need to lift the entire apparatus. This function also allows you to fill the glass even while the fruit is still mixed. With regular blenders, you have to wait until mixing is complete to enjoy your smoothies. Also, you have to detach the entire glass chamber from its base to serve the smoothie.
4. A general reference guide for measuring ingredients is always placed on the side of the blender carafes, an indispensable aid to obtain excellent smoothies. Not all blenders have this information.
5. Blenders, especially older ones, often had a “dead zone” in the center which tended to make mixing difficult. People had to stop in the middle of their mixing, open the lid and use a spoon to mix the contents so that they could be transported out of the “dead zone” and then be mixed properly. The makers of smoothies have sticks or long spoon instruments that can be used to mix the ingredients without the need to stop the blending process.
These are the reasons why the smoothies producers are the best for fruit preparations or green smoothies compared to traditional blenders. They pack more power to their fist, so to speak, to prepare the best and healthier smoothies around. They are also very convenient. The average price range for a smoothie maker varies from $ 30 to $ 200, but you can get a good one for your daily smoothies for $ 60.